Establish the Root Cause Coalition as a national leader in facilitating and disseminating research on the social determinants of health.
- Contribute to the body of knowledge related to the social determinants of health outcomes.
- Develop an overview of the latest and most innovative efforts of health systems to overcome health inequity.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of programs implemented by health systems to address the social determinants of health outcomes.
- Examine the impact of health inequity on the cost of care, readmission rates and access to care.
- Identify and understand the populations that suffer most from health inequity.
Our research assets page serves as a repository of data and tools relevant to the work of the Coalition.