WHY JOIN ROOT CAUSE?
As a member of The Root Cause Coalition, you will work alongside national leaders in the effort to enrich the public’s well-being by resolving the root causes of health inequity.
MEMBERS OF THE COALITION:
- Engage in the ongoing development of relevant, effective strategies to reduce health inequity and diminish its harmful effects in communities across the nation.
- Have access to, and the ability to participate in, research studies that seek to identify best practices that can be implemented in member communities.
- Participate and lead education sessions, webinars, and local and national conferences that add context to current research on the social determinants of health and provide proven strategies to improve community health outcomes.
- Advocate for policies that support community benefit and the prevention of poor health outcomes associated with the social determinants of health.
- Have access to programs and tools that can be easily and effectively adapted to address specific community health and prevention needs in the acute-care setting, clinic/office and post-acute period, and with community partners.
Members also have the opportunity to participate in regular webinars, an annual education and best practices conference, advisory committees (advocacy, research and education), and other regularly scheduled events hosted by The Root Cause Coalition and our partners.
To learn more about The Root Cause Coalition, its focus areas, work and member benefits, please see this overview. For specific member details or any additional questions, reach out to Barbara Petee at [email protected] or Thomas Dorney at [email protected]