Provide education to members and key stakeholders in the healthcare continuum to increase awareness, development and implementation of evidence-based programs that address the social determinants of individual and public health.
- Educate stakeholders on the ability to improve health and reduce healthcare costs by addressing the social determinants.
- Coordinate with other TRCC committees and members as well as outside organizations on addressing funding levels for social determinant interventions in our communities.
- Develop outcome measures and cost reduction savings for addressing the social determinants of health.
- Evaluate how changes to the Affordable Care Act and Medicaid program will impact how we address social determinants of health.
- Work to re-engineer payments through bundling, accountable care organizations, Alternative Payment Models, and more.